MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel are the most used and most popular applications of the Microsoft Office Application Suit. If you are preparing for the computer awareness section for various bank recruitment exams you must be well aware of various terms and short cut key combinations of these 3 applications specifically.
- Microsoft Word: Helps users in creating text documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Creates simple to complex data/numerical spread sheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application for creating professional multimedia presentations.
- Microsoft Access: Database management application.
- Microsoft Publisher: Introductory application for creating and publishing marketing materials.
- Microsoft OneNote: Alternate to a paper notebook, it enables a user to neatly organize their notes.
- Microsoft Outlook: Personal information manager; often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
|Go to “Tell me what you want to do”||Alt+Q|
|Decrease font size 1 point||Ctrl+[|
|Increase font size 1 point||Ctrl+]|
|Left align text||Ctrl+L|
|Right align text||Ctrl+R|
|Justify align text||Ctrl+J|
|Zoom||Alt+W, Q, then tab in Zoom dialog box to the
value you want.
|Copy formatting from text.||Ctrl+Shift+C|
|Apply copied formatting to text.||Ctrl+Shift+V|
Computer Study Notes: Operating System for NABARD Exam 2017:
- Process management
- Memory management
- File management
- Command and interpretation
- Resource allocation